Saturday, April 21, 2007

A clock work orange


This was like the first play I've like gone to since like college i like swear. Why did i wait so long. Apparently this is one seriously fucked up movie. I think the play was most likely a g-rated version of one tripped out film. I really enjoyed the female cast. Together they completely out shined the main character. Who in my personal opinion was just too cute and "likable" to play a believable villain. I did really enjoy the set. It was minimal set with mostly white and incorporated multimedia imagery through small tvs and and drop down movie screen. The hotbox is really cool, during intermission they brewed coffee, which i thought was strange because the last act before intermission was very gory and the visual mixed with lovely sent of expresso was not a match made in theater heaven. but the cookie i had was delicious.

No comments: