Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Pandora's sand Box

i want to start every post with so, and end every voice mail message with alright.
To sum up: so, bluh bla bla alright.

These are bad habits.

Despite my short comings life seems to go on. Presentation today. Similar to most presentations I've experienced. Everybody likes everything and no matter how grateful they are, these get togethers always end up one way, with every person taking turns telling what they don't like, then it goes around the circle again, each person expressing the same opinion, until someone has to be somewhere else. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES will a decision be made within the scheduled meeting time.

Murphy's Law was also in the box. Nothing printed, everything banded, ink cartridges ran dry two times over, and wrong slices were made with seconds to spare. I managed to fashion a table out of two trashcans and a folded down box, total cost 0 cents. Its ironic that they only day you would ever consider dressing up you end up doing 2 hours of heavy "mounting" labor. I wonder sometimes why I commit myself to a job that contains such amenities but then I remember the commitment is not to the job but to the ever true and good and pure "four year plan"

No comments: